Where can I purchase bilingual radiation warning signs and placards?

There is a list of companies on the CRPA website under the “Membership” – “Corporate Members” tab.  Many of these companies supply radiation warning signs and placards in addition to other radiation safety related services.  Please visit their websites or contact them directly to obtain a list of the products and services they provide.

In addition, there are many other general safety supply companies in Canada which can supply bilingual radiation warning signs.  These include, but are certainly not limited to:


About the Author:

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.