I have client who is applying for a license to service Canadian based industrial devices containing radioactive isotopes. With that, the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) requires the company to employ an agent in Canada who can accept legal documents on behalf of the company. Is it possible for you to recommend an attorney who can provide such a service?

Unfortunately we are unable provide a recommendation for an attorney who would be able to act as an agent in Canadafor your client. The majority of our members already work for Canadian institutions or companies, so this situation is not something our Association normally encounters. Our best suggestion would be to contact one of the consulting companies who are Corporate Members of the CRPA.  These companies are categorized according to the types of services they offer in our business directory.  Many have experience in handling CNSC license applications and may be able to suggest someone to you, although this may create a conflict given that they are also consulting firms.  We apologize for not being able to provide a better answer, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

About the Author:

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.