Do you know of any persons/firms or companies in Quebec or elsewhere in Canada that conduct testing and assessment of levels of radio frequency exposure from installations such as cellphone towers or base stations? If so, could you please send me their contact information?

The CRPA has several companies in our organization that are registered as Corporate Members, who offer a wide range of services. You can view a list of all of our Corporate Members here. We also maintain a business directory which includes both our Corporate Members and other companies. In this case, we recommend you check under the category of “Non-ionizing Radiation” in the business directory.  If you are unable to find what you are looking for using these resources, please let us know and we can try and assist you further.

About the Author:

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.