Please include pictures of the author or related to the article. Authors submitting manuscripts for consideration are asked to follow these guidelines:
1. Submit manuscripts (in English or French) electronically as attachments (in Microsoft Word®).
2. Include the title of the paper, author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s), and email address to which correspondence should be sent.
3. Include an abstract of no more than 200 words and a biographical note of not more than 50 words for the author and any co-authors.
4. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Once accepted for publication in the Bulletin, consent from the editor must be obtained before a manuscript, or any part of it, may be published elsewhere in the same form.
5. Authors are invited to submit manuscripts at any time during the year to Editor (c/o CRPA Secretariat) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 1: February 23 (circulation date May 11)
Issue 2: June 23 (circulation date September 10)
Issue 3: October 23 (circulation date January 6)
For more information, please contact the Secretariat.